Today is the 5th anniversary of the passing of my oldest son, Nathan. He would want me to be strong…to laugh, to free myself from the stuff that has hurt us all. And I am….But I cry also..because I miss him…
But my little one is married and soon to be a father…and me a grandfather… Life has a way of moving us toward that Place, where we can Be. The lessons learned from the passing of my son are overwhelming sometimes…but lessons they are. And we let go…and move on.
A virtual big hug to you from all of us here.
~reblogged by Trent Gilliss, senior editor
This is made from the stuff that lines life with a bittersweet, resilient beauty.
- inthesandwich reblogged this from beingblog
- capturedcastle likes this
- dafahojao likes this
- crashinglybeautiful likes this
- charmedimsure likes this
- togrowon likes this
- geeandem likes this
- mhisadj likes this
- craftypalette likes this
- auxtroiscrayons likes this
- jbe200 likes this
- indigodreams likes this
- trentgilliss reblogged this from beingblog and added:
- sydneycan reblogged this from beingblog and added:
- beingblog reblogged this from parkstepp and added:
- melonoid likes this
- parkstepp posted this